C 1000 Ascorbates
contains 1000 mg of vitamin C from calcium and magnesium ascorbates. The absorption of this non-acidic and stomach-friendly form of vitamin C is better than ascorbic acid.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant, plays an essential role in the resistance, and is involved in the formation of collagen.
Claims C 1000 Ascorbates
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to the maintenance of the normal functioning of the immune system during and after heavy physical exertion.
- Vitamin C contributes to healthy energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C contributes to healthy collagen formation for the normal functioning of blood vessels, bones, skin, cartilage, gums, and teeth.
- Vitamin C contributes to a normal psychological function.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and nervous system.
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the active form of vitamin E.
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C increases iron intake.
vitamins, filler (microcrystalline cellulose), binder (vegetable oil), lubricant (magnesium stearate), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin, hydroxypropyl cellulose).
Quantity per tablet
|% RI |
* RI: Reference Intake according to European guidelines.
** RI not established.
Use C 1000 Ascorbates
One time daily, one tablet.
Suitable for vegetarians.