Cleansing Oil is a facial cleanser based on natural oils. The positive properties of various oils have been known since ancient times, such as pure almond, jojoba or soy oil. The combination of this age-old knowledge with the scientific developments of today have resulted in a pure, so-called 'hydrophilic oil'. "Hydrophilic" means that this oil can be mixed with water without foaming. This ensures that the skin can be deeply cleansed in a very mild and effective manner.
hannah Cleansing Oil contains as a main base a high percentage of pure vegetable soybean oil with excellent cleaning properties. This completely natural emulsifier provides a refined hydrophilic substance, which cleanses the skin in depth, without leaving a greasy layer. The formula also contains various antioxidants, including vitamin E from sunflower oil. These ensure that the skin surface is well protected against free radicals during cleaning.
The added ingredient 'Dermofeel' ensures a high degree of tolerance through the skin (also around the eyes), so that even the most sensitive (eye) skin can be effectively cleaned. An intensely fresh, clean and clear skin and an ecologically responsible start of skin improvement!
- Take about a euro of oil in your hands and apply it on the face.
- Massage over the skin.
- Wet the hands under the hot tap and "wash" the face.
- The oil is now changing in color and structure.
- Preferably wipe the oil with a microwave compress, this stimulates the skin and increases accessibility.
- As a result, the hannah products will have more effect after this cleaning.
- Eye makeup can also be easily removed with Hannah Cleansing Oil.
- An oil dissolves oil, which makes it excellent for blemished skin, acne and rosacea.