Enzymatic Skin Peeling
Enzymatic Skin Peeling can be used several times a week (2 to 3 times) after cleansing. This peeling does not contain the known and often annoying granules. The Enzymatic Skin Peeling has been specially developed for all skin types, including sensitive skins. This mild yet very effective peeling can also be used for the delicate skin around the eyes, as well as on the neck and décolleté. Apply hannah Enzymatic Skin Peeling thinly after cleaning. The enzymes soften the horn bridges to which the horn cells are connected. The peeling will be dry after a few minutes.
For sensitive skin, remove it preferably with a warm and moist micro-wave compress . For thicker skin, it is better to gently rub the peeling off, from the inside out, from the chin to the ear. This also provides extra blood flow to the skin. When the dead horn cells are completely removed, your skin feels soft, smooth and fresh, the pores are finer and the skin texture is smoother. In addition, your skin is much more receptive to the caring, high-quality products that you apply afterwards. After the peeling and the warm compress it is advisable to apply after hannah Vitamin Complex for optimal hydration and intensive nourishment of your perfectly clean and smooth skin.
- After cleansing, apply Enzymatic Skin Peeling thinly with a massaging motion.
- Remove after just a few minutes.
- For sensitive skin, it is preferable to remove it with a warm and moist microwave compress.
- For thicker skin, you can also gently "rub off" the peeling, from the inside out and from the chin to the ears, before using the microwave compress.
- This also provides extra blood flow to the skin.
- While using the peeling, you will notice a stimulation.
- If you do not feel any stimulation, you can repeat the treatment.
- After the peeling and a microwave compress it is recommended to apply Vitamin Complex or Sparkling Spray for optimal hydration and intensive nourishment of your perfectly clean and smooth skin.