Fade Treatment is suitable for skin type III-IV (SPF 10) (tinted to dark skin). The skin with this skin type tans very quickly and hardly ever burns. However, this skin has a lot of tendency for the formation of skin discolorations and pigment spots. This requires a relatively low level of protection, or SPF Low, where licorice effectively counteracts hyperpigmentation of this skin type. In addition to the pigment build-ups, this skin type often also has to do with an increased loss of moisture via the epidermis and an impaired barrier function, which is tackled by the added Niacinamide. The Macadamia oil provides a beautiful skin image and acts as an enhancer of the fat / moisture balance and ingenious antioxidant. The latter in collaboration with vitamins C and E.
- hannah Fade Treatment is used for skin type III-IV as a daily day cream after cleansing and possibly peeling the skin.
- Apply with light massaging movements.
- For pigment defects of other skin types, the first product to be applied to the pigment defects after cleaning.
- Of course you can enhance the effect even more at home by using, for example, hannah Enzymatic Skin Peeling, hannah Cell-Active and / or hannah Oxys Genes.
- By stimulating the activity and oxygenation, the skin will be even better able to process the ingredients and the function of the skin will be activated even more, which gives a better and faster result.