hannah Oxys Genes 30 ml
Oxys Genes provides a pure and intensive oxygen boost in the skin, making it healthier and more vital, feeling firmer and more resilient and looking remarkably fresher, well-perfused and radiant.
Oxygen is necessary for our skin for good cell metabolism, healthy cell renewal and of course partly due to an optimal supply of nutrients and ditto removal of waste products. Pure oxygen cannot nomally be added to a nourishing cream because of the reaction with daylight. In hannah Oxys Genes, however, the oxygen molecules are airtight and without direct contact with daylight, thanks to cerasomes. This advanced transport system is based on skin's own ceramides, a type of bubbles made from wheat ceramides. The vegetable ceramides also have the capacity to drastically reduce photo-aging (or aging due to excessive UV radiation).
From the age of about 20 years, changes occur in the exchange of oxygen in the skin, which inevitably leads to the skin being less able to keep itself in a good condition. Influences that accelerate this process are, for example, lifestyle and climate. With the Hannah Oxys Genes, the skin cells absorb the required oxygen as needed, to form new energy from it. The result: a vital, fresh-looking and clear complexion! The skin feels silky soft, is intensively nourished, has a firm, resilient structure and has good blood circulation. hannah Oxys Genes is an absolute breath of fresh air for any skin who for whatever reason needs a renewed vitality thanks to the power of the elixir of life, pure oxygen !!
- hannah Oxys Genes can be used in the morning and in the evening.
- After cleansing the skin and possibly using hannah Enzymatic Skin Peeling and / or hannah Active Lotion (which intensifies the effect), apply to the facial skin and décolleté.
- Massage the cream and then spray hannah Vitamin Complex all over the face.
- Then apply hannah Juvi-Lite and / or Personal Choice for an intensive effect.
- You can also choose the combination of hannah First Aid for more sensitive skin conditions.