Nora Bode OXYJet Go
The revolutionary OXYjet GO specially designed for a facial treatment at home and when traveling. Where previously you could only undergo oxygen treatment at the beautician, this is now also possible with the OXYjet GO. No needles or injections, just oxygen. Well-known celebrities such as Madonna, Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox Arquette, and Lisa Kudrow have already led you through the use of oxygen facials for optimum results.
How does OXYjet Go work?
The OXYJET GO transports specially developed cosmetic serums to the dermis using pressure injection (oxygen) which, among other things, reduces wrinkles, pigmentation irregularities, and loss of elasticity. The device brings energy to the skin and thereby increases the formation of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
The OXYJET GO in combination with serums 1 and 2 ensure that a depot of active ingredients builds up in your skin, which has an immediate smoothing and long-lasting regenerating effect on the surface. The ingredients hyaluronic acid, squalane, and glycosphingolipids fill the intercellular spaces and ensure for more volume.
The benefits of using the OXYjet Go
- Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitalises the skin with molecular oxygen
- Provide more volume and elasticity
- Improves blood circulation in the skin
- Intensive hydration and smoothes the skin
- Reduces pigmentation irregularities
Immediately visible results after just one treatment
This way you give yourself a facial treatment with the OXYjet Go
- Take 4 - 5 drops of the OXYjet Go one serum and spread it over the entire face. In this way, you provide the skin with oxygen, which includes energy and pigment-regulating active ingredients. This way, you create a basis for every OXYjet Go treatment.
- Then you start with the treatment of, for example, the area that you want to give more attention to, such as, around the mouth and eyes, the nose-lip fold, frown or cross wrinkles on for example the forehead. For the latter, you use the OXYjet Go 2 serum. 1 to 2 drops per zone.
- Treatment is straightforward, start the device and go up, and down the zone, you want to treat, you can, of course, also handle the entire face at once.
- In addition to treating your face, you can also manage Hals and Decolleté with the OXYjet Go.