What is a dermaroller?
A dermaroller is a beauty equipment/instrument that gives your skin micro-needling therapy. It is a roller with several micro needles on it. By going over your skin with a dermaroller, the needles make small holes in your skin. A derma roller stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. These substances provide strength and elasticity to the skin.
In addition, a derma roller helps the skin absorb skincare products better.
Is a dermaroller something for me?
Do you suffer from wrinkles, spots, or small scars? Then a dermaroller is the tool to work on them in no time.
Benefits of dermaroller
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, making the skin firmer and more flexible.
- Improves the effect of creams, serums, and other skin care products because the skin better absorbs them.
- Combats expression lines and wrinkles, making the skin of your face look younger.
- Reduces the appearance of spots, stretch marks, cellulite, and (ance) scars.
- Combats hyperpigmentation and abnormal texture and restores sun-damaged skin.