Marc Inbane Sunstick SPF50 - Reef Blue
Sunstick SPF50 - Reef Blue
You can easily apply this new Sunstick SPF50 to the most delicate skin areas such as the nose, eye contours, forehead, scars and pigmentation spots. But it can also be used after cosmetic procedures and skin care treatments or to keep tattoos beautiful. The Sunstick has a mineral UV filter zinc oxide, is without perfume & silicone and is suitable for every skin type.
Ultimate protection & an indispensable item for athletes, children & fashionistas.
The benefits of Sunstick SPF50 - Reef Blue:
- Suitable for face and body
- Suitable for all skin types
- Free from perfume & silicone
- Enriched with natural antioxidants and vitamins
- Provides broad & ultra-powerful protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays
- The stick offers optimal protection for sensitive skin areas (nose, cheeks, eye contours, forehead, ears, scars and pigmentation spots
How to use the Sunstick SPF50 - Reef Blue:
For the best protection, it is recommended to reapply the product every two hours. Especially after swimming, perspiring or drying off. Avoid intense midday sun between 11 a.m. - and 3 p.m. You can determine the colour intensity yourself. Do you want the colour to stand out less? Then apply one coat. The colour is then barely visible.
Tip: drink lots of water, eat lots of fruits and vegetables with carotenes and antioxidants.
- Bioactive Shea Butter
- Natural Vitamin E
- Cold-pressed tomato seed oil
Based on 0 reviews